|Mission: To produce documents required by the General Assembly, Division of Research and the Controller General's Office.|
The Legislative Print Shop strives to produce a quality product in the most timely and cost effective manner possible for State of Delaware officials and the public.
Services Provided: Printing of all legislation either in draft form or official form for introduction and enactment by the Delaware General Assembly. This includes:
In addition to the daily documents we also produce:
- Bills - Senate and House.
- Resolutions - Senate and House.
- Amendments - Senate and House .
- Daily Calendars -
- Committee Reports & Notices and Minutes, Agendas,
- Ready Lists -
- Engrossed Bills -
- Reprints of legislation as needed for legislature and public distribution
- Engrossed Legislation
Services Offered: Layout and design/scanning/copy ready reproduction. A variety of binding options offered include - stapling/brads/saddlestitching/spiral binding/glue padding/folding/laminating. We also produce special reports (Task Force, etc.) And projects for legislative uses. Special services are performed on non-session days only and when time allows.
- Governor's advisories of signed legislation
- The monthly Register of Regulations
- Frequently updated calendars
- The Landlord Tenant Code
- The Divorce Code
- A Digest of all enacted legislation
- The Constitution of the State of Delaware
- Joint Finance & Grant-in-Aid materials, Fiscal Notes, Impact Statements, Budget Highlights
- Task Force Reports
- Handout documents for students and tours of Legislative Hall
- All blue legislator letterhead and note pads are produced in house
- Business cards and note pads are produced for full-time staff members only
- State links no longer produce hard copy.
Deborah Messina - Supervisor
Donald Sellers - Printer
Robert Lupo - Printer
302-744-4044 In Delaware
Toll Free 1-800-282-8545