|When: Thursday, October 13, 2016 12:00 p.m.
Where: Joint Finance Hearing Room
1. Welcome – Rep. Schwartzkopf, Chair
2. Approval of May 18, 2016 Meeting Minutes
3. Director, Legislative Council - Report
4. Controller General - Report
5. Director, Legislative Information System - Report
6. New Business
a. Legislative Calendar for 2017 – Michael Morton, Controller General
b. Audio Feed from Chambers to the Press Room – Janet Roberson, Director, LIS
c. Loading Dock Renovation Project – Michael Svaby, Director of Facilities Management
d. Legislative Orientation – Lori Christiansen, Director, Division of Research and Mark Cutrona, Deputy Director, Division of Research
7. Old Business
8. Next Meeting - Wednesday January 18, 2017
9. Public Comments
*Legislative Council may hold an executive session closed to the public for the purpose of discussing personnel matters in which the names, competency, and abilities of individual employees are discussed under 29 Del. C. § 10004(b)(9).